Thursday 25 July 2013

Pride house inside Norwich Forum


Norwich Pride 5 house inside the Forum.
I went along and had a look at the Pride house inside the Forum. My City hall watercolour painting was there along side the giant knitted rainbow pride scarf, past posters, giant lips, this years knitted pom pom's, a painting by Dugald Ferguson, a giant Pride history patchwork which I had embroidered 2009 and kids colouring drawing of Norwich castle which I had painted in the part. Everyday this week lots of different activities are taking place inside  the Norwich Pride house and in various venues around Norwich. 


Reflection of rainbows on a gorilla.



My Norwich castle colouring in drawing 



Norwich Pride patchwork. 2009 is my embroidery of the first Norwich Pride. Blue row last square.



North Norfolk Pride started in 2010 on Cromer beach and is held on Sunday after Norwich Pride and NNUH now fly's rainbow flag and has LGBT events.



Hand screen printed poster made at the Stew print workshop with Shelly Telly and Alexandra Bythe



A poster I made for the Norwich Pride Tea party



A painting I made of Di Cunningham a Pride live presenter for a Pride portrait competition at St. Gregory's church of art


Pom poms for this years Sew with pride



A nice hand drawn portrait with words in the hair and beard



My painting of City Hall with the scarf now owned by Shelly Telly. Also it was made into a mug which is now on display at Bridewell museum.



A cute little write up Shelly wrote about the City Hall painting.
These photos are also in i-witness on line EDP paper


No comments: