Monday 31 March 2014

Cromer Music Evenings


Mothering Sunday I went along to Cromer music Evening during the day to see Bogan Vacarescu on violin and Heidi Parsons on Cello. Such a passionate pair of performers. They played more then what was on the programme and gave it there all. They had played before at Templewood in a year and half ago but I didn't get a chance to see them due to art commitments.
The music events are once a month and our a delight to the rural locals to enjoy some culture. 



I gave my mother who also was in the audience, the biggest box of chocolates ever which put my siblings to complete shame. 
 A bust of Mr. Paul Paget who is smelling Roberts hair and smiling as Robert watches the concert.
Lots of sketches drawn of the show which I will post later after exhibiting at the Royal Academy. 

No comments: