Saturday 19 September 2015

Graphic Reporting on dementia


Last week I went along to a big meeting about Dementia with all the people that have something to do with the care side from across the County. 
The next day I drew up the notes and Sabrina came along to help me colour in the reporting. This was the biggest event yet with 50 people at the meeting. This time I did the actual reporting without Sabrina and Shelly. But I wont be doing that again. I am going to only do the Graphic reporting with a team.  



 This was the biggest event yet with 50 people at the meeting. This time I did the actual reporting without Sabrina and Shelly. But I wont be doing that again. I am going to only do the Graphic reporting with a team. As its very intense listening and converting ideas into pictures and it really helps having friends there to help me. 



One of the comments that someone had said was that 'All carers need a wage' because most carers are family members and its not fair that they are doing a tough job with no money coming in.



Ten metres of drawing for this event and here is a tiny section. 



No comments: