Sunday 29 April 2007

Paintathon of East Coast (3)

Yet more paintings of the pretty East Coast!

Crab Line



Crab Line
The beach has limited activities for children, mostly fishing, swimming and running on the beach.


In the summers I spent at the beach there was a rilgious bible bashing group that use run activites for children to do on the beach that all evoled around God or Jeasus. One summer my brother had cycled across the Uk with a friend and he had a little accident in which he hit a metal fence which cut his face he then got impetigo on his face when he got to the beach where the rest his family were the religious group that were running around the town doing a treasure hunt looking for people dressed as religious figures they ran into my brother and screamed there is the lapper. Not very nice thing to say to someone suffering from a skin condition.

I would like to see religious free activites for children at all sea side town that are fun.

I will sell this painting to set up such an activite for £7,000,000,000.00



Candy Floss Prom

Candy Floss Prom
The candy floss painting sold to my favour Auntie Alex.





Ice Cream, I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream

Ice Cream, I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream
I scream you scream we all scream painting is a strong reminder of the ice cream vans that use to go around the streets whirring out nursery rhyme in a synthesised sound with synthesised ice cream. Wouldn't it be great if all these vans were organic healthy meals on wheel for the elderly and people who like me who sometimes after working 24 hours a day have not got the energy to cook dinner.


I will sell this painting to set up such a scheme. For £5,000,000,000.00




Sheila's Cliff Cafe

Sheila's Cliff Cafe
My favourite little cafe on the cliffs of overstrand use to be own by Shiela, Grannys best friend. She sadly passed away a few years ago, but the cafe is still open to beach comers, sailors, fishermen and beach lovers.


This painting is for sale make me an offer I cannot refuse and I will create a good cause for the cash to go to.



Sidestrand






This painting is of Sidestrand Church in Sidestrand and it was moved in my grand fathers time, to save it from falling into the sea. It is getting close to edge.

Norwich has 52 Church's and there are lots of churches all over the country that stand empty. They are very strong buildings but require restoration and heating systems and toilets to be used as a community venues. Maybe if the community was allowed to use them for party's, market stalls, gallery's, theatres, etc. There would be less people stealing the lead from the roofs. There is thousands and thousands of churches standing empty across the UK alone to have them all made into community's venues would need a bit of work.

£8,400,629,745.00

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wow, I love these paintings! I love how teh earth meets the sea in the bottom too, and the detail and color on them all.