Monday 9 February 2009

The Aliens are leaving painting

The Aliens are leaving painting, they have sucked the planet of all the resources and there off. There not about to come to earth. If I could invent a space craft I wouldn't hang around either.
Being on the planet watching it being destroyed is not a nice feeling. It be would nice to spend the next part of my life on the planet, seeing more good things happening.
It only takes one small step from mankind to make good things happen here on earth. The small step could be changing the loo roll instead of leaving it for someone else to do. Starting a compost bin in the garden or a worm farm. Once you start the thinking and doing your whole world changes. Sometimes I think to big for trying to change things that I think are rubbishing up the planet, but it is far easier to do as much as I can on my own doorstep.
This lovely little painting might appeal to those who work at NASA the painting is revalued at £9990,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 The funds from the sale of this painting will go to replacing all nuclear energy into alternative compressed solar energy and megnatic energy cars.

No comments: