Monday 25 February 2013

For sale Out write Poetry book


OUT NOW! The dazzlingly colourful OUT WRITE poetry anthology is now available – 32 pages of poetry, prose and images from the Norwich Pride writing group, 8 pages in full colour, and a full colour A5 cover - all for a very accessible £5!* plus postage. £1 for UK and extra for world wide.

I was given 10 amazing poetry books from the Artist Vince Laws this week as work in kind payment. Please do buy this book from me for only £5 plus postage. Get in touch if you would like one through my website contact page. www.eloiseohare.co.uk
One of Vince laws poems was banned from Brighton last week and one of his art works. Britons leading controversial artist 2013.

2 comments:

Karl Somers said...

have you any samples of the poetry? I'd love to read some, cheers , Karl x

Eloise O'Hare said...

Hi Karl,
its taken me a while to get back to you because of me having flu for a couple of weeks. But I am better now. Vince Laws has lots of examples of his poems on his website. If you scoll the right hand side of his site under poems. Although this book is a collection of poems from his poetry group. So has other peoples poems too. http://www.vincelaws.com/