Wednesday 13 May 2009

Chipolatas Norfolk and Norwich Festival photos

Chipolata's Chapelfield gardens Sunday afternoon. Sam's Super sensational, solo drum roll.


The mighty, taller then a big top, quicker then a boaconstricta, stronger then king Kong, more tricks then Paul Daniels, hairier then any Scotsman, the funniest Jasper.


Garden gnome party. Robert entertaining guests while I have a costume change.


Sing along around the fire.


Mick Hardy singer song writer sings his famous Burger song.


Pig flu masks demonstration.

Grand chess master Mike Read, Emma Jarvis the female Frank Sinatra of Norfolk in the background of the Chipolatas playing the three wise monkeys, hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil in my around my guitar bar in my studio.
 

This photo with out the flash looks like an old painting.

Luminarium in Chapelfield Gardens, Norwich. Amazing photo of Sam.


Warm Feet
This is a photo I taken in the lumiumarium down the channels. The light inside through the camera was black and white. Then outside it turned red. It felt like a whole new experience going in there. It made me feel like I was at a rave in the 90's in Sydney. 
Emma said she felt like she was in the womb again.
More sketches on the way of the Chipolatas and Speigal tent performances at Chapelfield Gardens in Norwich.


No comments: