Wednesday 3 September 2008

Unlit host Jont sketch

Jont, by Eloise O'Hare
Jont, by Eloise O'Hare
Jont, by Eloise O'Hare
Jont, by Eloise O'Hare
Jont, by Eloise O'Hare
Jont, by Eloise O'Hare
Jont, by Eloise O'Hare
The last artist was Jont, the organiser and presenter of the Unlit Tour. The first song he played was called Eloise (written for his niece). I drew Jont when he was singing this song, with a deer on the left and a circus horse picture on the right.

Later, when he played some more songs under the gazebo for Rosie and her friends who helped organising the party, I did some more sketches. I like Jont's concept of organising parties in other peoples houses around the world. The whole night was very similar to the parties I used to go to in Sydney – where I also used to draw performers. Bringing together lots of performers makes a great, creative atmosphere. The whole night was like a mini-festival.

To follow the Unlit Tour go to www.i-am-everyone.co.uk/orangeunlit

No comments: